Content and all material on Educating Forward (EF) is the property of Karmic Action. No content should be shared in print or electronic form without prior consent. Content is also not to be shared in any form on Social Media platforms except links to articles. Copyright of images or videos used on this site rests with their respective owner and are used only as quotes in the articles.
1. Only subscribers who paid the minimum subscription amount (currently Rs.1000/) are entitled to use the EF site and read articles and post comments.
2. Subscribers are required to register and create their account with EF. Protecting the login ID and password is the responsibility of the subscriber and should not be shared with others. In case of loss of password, the system will email you your password. Please ensure to change the password after first login.
3. Login ID, that is email ID, cannot be changed and subscriptions are non-transferrable.
4. The period of subscription is for lifetime. However, a subscriber account may be deactivated if a user is found to be copying or sharing content from the EF site.
5. Subscribers are responsible for their account and any actions undertaken with their user IDs and logins. If account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, please inform us immediately by an email to email@example.com
6. Subscription is allowed purely at the discretion of owners of EF. If for some reason a subscription is rejected the subscription amount will be refunded. EF reserves the right to reject a subscription without assigning any reason.
7. Subscriptions are allowed only through Indian debit/cards or other payment methods originating in India. PayUmoney currently does not accept foreign credit cards or foreign bank cards under their policy.
8. While the site will continuously provide content and material for users the frequency of the same cannot be guaranteed. Should any user desire content on some topic that relates to school education domain he/she can suggest the same through the Contact Us page.
9. Subscriptions once activated will not be refunded under any circumstances. Any disputes arising on or related to this site shall be subject to Ahmedabad (Gujarat) jurisdiction only.
10. While the owners of EF shall make all efforts to keep the site updated and available to subscribers a temporary break down or closure due to some act of nature or any other reason there will be no refunds of the subscription amount.
11. EF does not share any user data with any individual or entity. Such information as legally required or by any legal order will be submitted only in accordance with the law for purposes ordered by any court or statutory authority in India.
12. The “Ask a Question” feature is a free service provided to users. Only questions of general interest to all users will be answered. received and will hold no liability for answers given.
13. EF reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time as may be required without prior intimation. All existing and new subscribers will be governed by the T&Cs appearing here.